
Sophie the Giraffe
Sophie the Giraffe is the most talked about teething toy! Born in France in 1961, Sophie quickly became a "must have" in baby's essentials. Designed to stimulate the senses and soothe the teething gums, Mothers recognize right away the benefits of this little giraffe for their child. Sophie is safe, timeless and continues to charm more and more parents and babies around the world every day. Proudly hand-made in the French Alps with the finest rubber and food quality paints. FOR AGES 0-12 MONTHS & UP
2 comments:
I like Sophie. I see how it would be good for small mouths to chew on. Some of the other "teething" rings and toys are too big for babies to even get into their mouths. I bought Lily a rubber chicken at the Dollar General and that was her favorite chew on toy. It had a very skinny neck and feet alot like Sophie has. Good luck if you buy one :)
T, i bought one ;-) amazon marked them down an additional 3$ so I snatched one up while they were on sale. It squeaks too.
Post a Comment