Friday, October 16, 2009

Freezing Friday

Have you ever had one of mornings where it is so cold and you wished someone would turn on the heater but it's too cold to even get up and move the thermostat? Well this was one of those mornings. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and I got up and turned it on. I waited all day for it to hit 54˚ but I don't think it ever made it.
I have some great news. My grandmother is back. They sold the house in Rockford and moved back today. We spent the majority of the afternoon unloading the moving truck. It's amazing how much stuff one truck can hold. We are so excited to have her here where she belongs. I didn't take her picture because she spent 15 hours on the road and I thought it polite to save the pictures for later. We are looking forward to getting a five generation photo once she settles in.




1 comment:

Kathy Posey said...

Oh how wonderful!!!!! We did 4 generation photos when my Mimi was here. I highly reccomend getting some proffesionally done to preserve such a wonderful thing. I treasure mine. I will send you the link: http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?albumId=529860872805&ownerId=673646852105