Theresa made me chocolate flower suckers,
my "best sister in the whole wide world" made me this bubushka doll!! (just because she loves me ;-) I came home from Florida and found her (the doll) waiting for me.What a pleasant surprise! When my sister was here for my birthday I showed her all the fun websites I drool over and one had a doll just like this one.I really wanted one. I love the matryoshka dolls and collect them. Thanks T! You're the best. The children are ready to place their orders as they love it too!and Lydia made me a homemade pedicure coupon. I can't wait to cash in on it!!
Thanks everyone!
2 comments:
I want some candied apples. The people around here only like the carmel ones, so I don't usually go through the trouble just to please myself.Plus, my teeth are getting old and I'm not sure how they would hold up. LOL
I plan on going to the Limestone Flea Market Saturday, maybe they'll have some and I'll bring one home and chop it up into small pieces. If not, I'll just settle for the "fudge":)
She is pretty amazing.
Post a Comment