Thursday, October 22, 2009

Clowns

Last night was lesson three of our Wilton cake decorating class. I was very excited about this class because we learned to make clown cupcakes. As a child, when my mom went to Peggy Ann bakery she would let me buy a clown cupcake. They were the best. I also would get a clown cake for my birthday. I LOVE the clowns! Believe it or not, they are really very easy to make.
On another note, I do not think we will be taking the level 2 class after we finish next week. Cake decorating isn't for me. A hobby has to be something you really enjoy and I don't enjoy making icing. Samantha may buy the book and kit and do it at home. I think it would work just fine. So far everything we have learned has been from the book anyway.


1 comment:

~*Lisa*~ said...

They look to cute to even eat! Great job! :)