Saturday, October 24, 2009

Cafe Vienna

While the rest of the family grilled steaks yesterday, Rachael, Maddie, and I tried out Cafe Vienna in New Hope.(No, we don't eat steak) The big test was their fruity chicken salad. So far, I haven't found a better chicken salad than Clementines. And once again, this one fell short of the bar. It was very good though and the chicken was fresh. It would have to rank number two on my list now.
They also have a small gift shop upstairs with arts and crafts from local residents. I included a few pictures.
My one complaint would be the price. It was $7.59 plus tax for a sandwich and side. For $8.10 with tax, we get a sandwich, chips, cookie, and drink at Clementines. But I understand they have to charge more because they get less volume of customers being in a small city. The menu is also very limited.





1 comment:

RaCh said...

That was fun!! Thanks for taking me =)

*luv u*