On our last day in Florida we went to St. Andrews Bay.




This is a crab they caught. Ugly isn't he?



I fed these guys so Maddie could watch them. If you've ever fed seagulls you can imagine what this was like. Maddie loved it!

Nathan found this guy. We believe he is a scorpion fish. It's amazing what you find in the bay. They also found urchin shells, clam shells, hermit crabs and crabs.

After we left the bay we wanted to eat at Roy's Original Chili Dogs and Burgers but it was closed.We settled for a Chicago dog. All I will say is, I'm glad I don't live in Chicago! William got one with the works. It had pickle spears, cucumbers, tomatoes and other things on it...
ewwwww.

Out last stop was at the city pier. Here we watched men fish and saw lots of interesting fish.


I took these pictures of clouds on the way home because the clouds were so pretty!


Now we are home and back to Alabama weather. We are all ready to go back to Florida!!!
4 comments:
It looks like you guys had a nice vacation. I love the pictures. I was also glad to finally see you in the pictures. I almost thought they left you on the side of the road.LOL
You did great to get these up so quickly!!! Looks like a wonderful time!!! Can't wait to get together again!
Love you!
Should have kept the scorpionfish!!
Love the picture of Maddie in the dune grass.
Post a Comment