Do dolls have a place in this electronic age? I'm afraid Maddie is being influenced by the electronics junkies around her. These are pictures I took at various times over the last month. I added captions of what I think Maddie is saying.

hey gammy, I'm showing grand daddy how to play this cool game that makes fun music.

wow uncle Nathan, you're awesome on that thing.

Here, let me help. I think you need more animals on your farm.

uncle nae, you are so cool. Thanks for letting me try it.

uh oh..I'm busted.
C'mon gammy, I'm going for the high score.

Aunt Samantha teaches me songs from The Sound of Music. I think I can do this.

watch me grand daddy, uncle Nathan taught me how to play this game.

And this is how you use the remote.

Hey, this is a new one. I think if I study hard enough I can figure it out.
It looks like I am going to have to play dolls with this baby!
4 comments:
oh my goodness!! the things i miss while i'm at work =(
Hey, tell Maddie that if she gets a new iphone for Christmas to give me a call or just text me. I think my momma is getting me a blackberry with the internet on it. Sweet! la la Lily
Looks like Lydia may be your only hope. I remember she used to play with dolls alot~:>
My oldest will still pick her American girl dolls over her DS any day so do not worry Grammy there is still hope yet! :) All these pictures are just to cute!
Post a Comment