Thursday, September 24, 2009

Breaking News!

This morning Maddie arrived with a surprise for me. She has her first tooth! And it only gets better. After Rach left for work, Maddie said Momma! It was plain as day. I hope she will say it for her momma when she gets home.

Also, I hope you like the new layout. Thank you Lisa for finding a new layout provider. I started to lift yours because it is so pretty but I found this one instead.

Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

~*Lisa*~ said...

Awwwwwwwwwww I know Rachel will be so glad that you blogged about it, because sometimes (GUILTY) forget dates!

Don't you just love the new site? LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Have a blessed day! :)

Theresa said...

That's great about Maddie's tooth! Looks like our little girls are all growing up.
And, by the way, I LOVE your new layout. It's perfect for the Fall-one of my favorite times of the year:)