This morning we dropped Samantha off at her physics class and we went to Scott's Orchard. It was a little bit farther than I remembered it being. There wasn't much to do there once we bought our apples so we needed to kill some time. It was great! Nathan and I pulled out our cameras and took pictures of the country scenery. We rolled the windows down, turned up the stereo and just cruised around. It was really so much fun being carefree. We stopped at every fun store we saw on the drive and met some interesting people. We even stopped at a thrift store where they were giving out hot dogs, chips and drinks. Then we picked Samantha up and headed back to reality. What a fun day. Enjoy some of the pictures I took from our journey.

Rome apples

apple trees

really old silos

newer silos

bales of hay everywhere

The rest of the pictures are from this farmer's market. It was so beautiful that we had to do a u-turn and go back. Actually we did a lot of u-turns today :-)

The owner was so sweet and he said we could take all the pictures we wanted. He said he puts out a display every year where people can pose and have their picture made. He tried to
convince me to come back in a couple of weeks to see it and take the kids pictures.

3 comments:
I love the pictures of the country side. I miss living back in the country, now that we seem to be in the "burbs". LOL
Where is that farmer's market? I would love to go and take some pictures of Camden there. And pick up some of those beautiful mums and pumpkins!
Post a Comment