Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Plant Guy

I haven't blogged about William since he put the new roof on our house so, I thought I would bring you up to date on him. Our business keeps him rather busy but he does find time to do things he enjoys. As many of you know, he has gone through several hobbies over the years. When he gets a project in his head he can be a little OCD. Seriously. It usually starts with a stack of library books that could reach the ceiling. Then he moves on to buying supplies. Then, he involves all of us in his hobby. Well, his newest hobby is botany. So, he has been buying plants and seeds. And now, he's thinking of ways to landscape our backyard. I have to say that I like this hobby! I think of all the things he has studied that I am reaping the benefits of this one the most. (other than massage therapy...how I wish he stuck to that one longer lol)
William planting azaleas in the front yard.
See how he has involved everyone? Too bad I hurt my back or I would be working too.
He did such a good job on the border! I was impressed.
He likes exotic plants. This is his bonsai tree.

I'm not sure what this one is but it caught his eye.

So hopefully I will have a beautiful yard come spring with a stone pathway and wildflowers everywhere.

1 comment:

~*Lisa*~ said...

I wished my husband had a different hobby. I don't reap rewards from drag racing to much :) That is until he wins a race then I do but that has been few and far between the last few years!