Monday we celebrated Samantha's 18
th birthday. She and I went to Longhorn for lunch. For dessert we split this yummy cheesecake.

Then she opened gifts! I bought cake decorating classes for both of us to take and bought her the student kit that she will need for the first set of lessons. If anyone is interested in taking them with us, let me know. They are at Hobby Lobby in the month of October.

Instead of cake she decided on cupcakes. Everyone enjoyed being artistic. These are Samantha's.

Lydia tried her hand at decorating.

Then Samantha and the children played her new
DDR2 game. (ignore the
tv stand. it's a temporary fix for now)

Friday was New Hope's Homecoming. We went to the parade. Here are a few pictures of the band and floats.




And lastly, we ended the weekend with a game of Twilight. I won!
No comments:
Post a Comment