It has been a very busy day here today. This morning I went with Rachael to the courthouse for her cs hearing. Then she and I made a quick stop at Garden Cove and picked up some whole wheat flour before we went to Clementines for lunch. It seems like forever since I've had a chicken salad sandwich from there and I was not disappointed.
It seems Samantha and I were on the same page because I came home to the wonderful smell of freshly baked bread! Ah there is nothing like it except for maybe a roast in the oven. Then I took Nathan to his Earth science class at Mrs. Simmons. I have about 10 minutes before I head back out to pick him up. Then I will have just enough time to get supper on the table before I have to take Nathan and Lydia to church. Wednesdays can be very long and tiring days.
The bad news is, I turned the wrong way yesterday and injured my back. I don't know what I did but I was in horrible pain last night. I took a pain pill and put the heating pad on it. This morning it wasn't as bad but it still hurt. I'll have to take it easy for a few days until it begins to feel better. I was working on a project (that I will post later) and that had to be put on hold. Hopefully, I will be able to finish it in the next few days. My big concern is keeping Maddie tomorrow. She weighs a good 24 lbs now and it will be hard to hold her if my back doesn't stop hurting. Maybe if you read this, you could say a prayer for me! Well gotta go get my boy....
2 comments:
Rhonda,
So sorry you hurt your back. That's always a bummer when you are in pain. I hope Rachel's cs hearing went well. Does Maddie's father see her at all? That Maddie is so darn cute! I can't believe she weighs 24 pounds! What a chunk! Camden only weighs 22 pounds. I miss his chunkiness. Feel better and good luck tomorrow!
Oh and I like your new blog design! I'm working on one, too.
Post a Comment