The good news first. Glad Force Flex garbage bags. Our kitchen garbage bag would not stay on the can. Every day someone would have to stick their hands into nasty garbage to pull it out. So, after seeing these on a commercial I thought, why not try them. I have to say I LOVE them! They do all they say they do. They don't come off, they stretch, and they don't tear easily. Thumbs up on this one.
Next, the bad news. The new Bounce Dryer Bar. I saw this on Rachael Ray one day and thought this might be an answer to make my laundry smell good. After all, don't you love to be around someone whose clothes smell so good? No matter what I try, I can never make my laundry smell as nice as the laundry of other folks. Well this bar was NOT the answer. It didn't leave a smell. The clothes were still full of static and the worse thing was when I removed it from my dryer there was a sticky residue left behind. I had to go to the Bounce website to find out how to remove it. Let me mention here that there were LOTS of complaints on this product. After I scraped most of the sticky off, it did wash off with warm soapy water. I give this product a thumbs down.
If you have any products that you would recommend, I would love to know about them!I hope everyone has a great day and I hope you are staying warm!!
Oops, I almost forgot, I found this new website while I was googling photos for this blog. http://www.passionforsavings.com/ It has great coupon savings information on there. Check it out when you get a chance.
SAHM= Stay at home mom
No comments:
Post a Comment