Sunday was such a beautiful and warm day. After church Nathan met up with a couple of his friends and went hiking. Me and the girls went out to
Bridgestreet to exchange Lydia's jeans that I had bought for her Sat. night. That place was a mad house! We were going to go to Big Spring park to feed the ducks but when we got to the park there was an ambulance and fire truck there. Plus the place was crowded. Too crowded.We decided to take a pass on that idea and go home. Then William called...
William and I have been talking about getting into shape. He has been watching lots of
youtube videos on mountain climbers/hiking lately. We weren't too worried until he ordered new hiking boots for all of us. Now we are afraid that this might be his new hobby. And of course, his new hobbies always include us somehow or another. Lydia thought she was safe until he called and had us meet him at Dick's.

Lydia got a new pair of hiking boots while we were at Dick's. YAY Lydia ;-)

Then we picked up Nathan. He had a good time hiking with Nathan and Ian. They had time to do several trails and hang out some before I picked him up.
shhh... don't mention I picked these up on the way home ;-) after all, Once we start "getting fit", I may not get another one.

Lydia and I worked off our doughnuts once we got home with a nice bike ride and a walk. It was such a nice night out that we lit a fire in the fire pit and enjoyed it for as long as we could. We finished off the night with Masterpiece
theater.
No comments:
Post a Comment