
This weekend Nathan and I went to see The Magic of Beauty and the Beast put on by Fantasy Playhouse. As you remember from a previous post, William bought me season tickets for my birthday. Our seats were excellent. I would have awesome pictures to show you if it were not for the fact that you aren't allowed to take photos!!! ARGH!! I was so disappointed when they told us that. I talked to my friend, who is in charge of the theater, during intermission and asked why we couldn't take pictures. It seems it has always been their policy. Oops, you didn't see that last batch of photos I uploaded from Alice in Wonderland...I thought about sneaking a few photos but our seats were right up front and it would have been hard to snap them without being noticed.. Also, how embarrassing would it have been to have my friend get on to me. (not to mention we go to church together) I found this one picture from online to share with you.It is of the snake and skunk that was in the play. The play was not like the cartoon version at all. It was very funny and all the actors did a fantastic job.
No comments:
Post a Comment