
I'm blogging early today because I will be away from my computer for the rest of the day. I have been to
Walmart and
Wisescrappers to buy supplies for our Valentine card-making craft so, now it's time to get started on making them. But first, I have to pass on this great deal I found to you. While I was at
walmart I picked up a little pack of ribbon for $1.49. It has 18.3 yards worth of ribbon on the spool. I went to the next aisle, where party plates/balloons are, and found these giant spools of ribbon for only $2.00 a spool. They have 5
oo yards of curling ribbon on them. Needless to say, I put the small roll back and grab one of each color of the big rolls! All they had were red, white, blue, and a hot pink. I think I will look at other
Walmart stores and see if I can find other colors. Anyway, that's my find of the day! Hope it helps someone out. Now off to make Valentine cards.....
1 comment:
Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment