Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last of the Christmas Photos

Maddie with Santa. She cried.
William's mom, Marian, came by earlier in the week while we gone. The day my money was stolen at Clementine's actually. Samantha and Lydia were here to greet her and give her the gift we bought for her.
William doing the Christmas dishes. I told you I had a photo for those of you who couldn't believe it. lol It was so dark so I had to lighten it so you could see it. That is why it has the odd color.
Maddie's first Christmas. Rach posted this one already on facebook so I am not guilty of breaking any promises. (:
A worn out baby from three days of celebrating.
And can you believe this is the only picture I took at William's dad's house. I was so tired and just not in the mood to take pictures. Maybe Kyla will post some and I can copy hers. (hint hint kyla)

No comments: