
My gift to the children this year was my promise not to turn Christmas into a photo op. I'm afraid after many years of scrapbooking that I am guilty of this. I promised to go easy on the video taping and the picture taking. And I promised not not blog any of it!! So, enjoy this wonderful art piece from one of my favorite artist, Tasha Tudor. It reminds me of my four children.
I did video Maddie because it was her first Christmas and I wasn't going to miss that. And i did take a handful or two of photos but I didn't make anyone pose for me.
We had a wonderful Christmas. Rachael showed up at our house at 7 am all dressed and ready for Christmas. We were all still asleep (and enjoying it) but we all arose slowly and gathered to open presents and then enjoy a BIG family breakfast together. William even did the breakfast didhes. I think it is the first time he has ever washed dishes since we've been married. And, yes, I do have a picture of that!! The rest of the day was spent playing games and napping. And of course eating..i can't forget that! It will take forever to loose the weight we put on this holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment