Last night, my sister Theresa and I,
took our children/grand children to Santa's Village. It was a very pleasant night out and we thought it was the best night to go.
Undoubtedly, everyone else thought so too. It was very crowded but we didn't let that stop us from having a good time or from getting a photo or two.
lol.


I like how they are grouped here. Our oldest are in the back with both the grand babies while our youngest are in the front. Our middle children are missing.

We found a snowman walking around.

Here are a couple of soldiers.

snack shop

There were even giant penguins.

group photo

Lydia and Lily are making a Christmas tree ornament.

Catch me if you can, I'm the gingerbread man. I think he caught her!

the ticket booth
3 comments:
Sorry about that.
Anyway, what I said was - I love your post. Your pictures are so much better than mine. It's time for a better camera :)
Look at Maddie and Lily, they are both yawning in the group pic LOL!! It was fun...even though I may not have acted like it. :-)
Post a Comment