Thursday, December 10, 2009

Highlights from the last couple of weeks

This month is almost half way over and I'm still wondering where it went. As most of you know, if I ignore my blog than one of three things is going on. 1.) I'm extremely busy, 2.) someone is sick, and 3.) I'm caught up in a book. Well, this month all three of those things have occurred. So, that is where I have been these last couple of weeks.

We started out the month with my dad's birthday,


Then William, Nathan, and I went to the HPL to watch a Celtic Christmas performance.
We finally got the Christmas tree decorated. So far we still have no lights on the house. Every strand of lights we had burned out except one.
And we had a very sick little girl who spent most of her time laying in gege's arms. She is finally feeling better and once again into everything and wanting to eat everything. It was very scary for us when she refused to eat for a couple of days.
Tuesday, Rachael dressed up as an elf and helped Santa give out candy to little girls and boys at work.

Other than that, I have been very busy shopping for Christmas.

And this should have me caught up once again!! Hope you all have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Kathy Posey said...

she is a cute elf! so glad maddie is better!