Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year


Happy New Year everyone!! We made it to midnight and then it was straight to bed. I wasn't feeling too well so it wasn't as festive as it usually is.
Several of my friends write family newsletters at the end of the year telling what their families did throughout the year. I love reading them! Sometimes they make me feel bad because what we did pales in comparison. I thought about writing one for our family and then the more I thought about it, I realized this blog is my newsletter. The only difference is that you get to read about it as it happens instead of me summarizing it at the end of the year. I have really enjoyed doing this blog and I hope you have enjoyed reading it as well.
Don't forget to leave comments when you have time. They are always appreciated! Now let the new year begin...

No comments: