Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dentists and Fabrics

Yesterday I took Lydia to the dentist to have her tooth extracted. She was a real trooper.
After her appt., we met Rachael and mom for a quick drive to Fayetteville. Note to self: Dear Rhonda, you always think Sirs fabric is going to have all this great fabric and cool ribbon you see online. But the truth is...they have nothing! Save yourself a trip next time and go to Hancock's. Hancock's has better prices and a much wider selection than Sirs. And if you want that cool Japanese fabric, order it offline.
Seriously, I was surprised to find the prices at Sirs higher than Hancock's. I thought Hancock's was the most over priced store out there. Well, I was wrong! I'll save my time and gas next time.
Please share if you know of a fabulous fabric store.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

My only other option is Wilson's in Boaz, but only if you're looking for something special. They have a very, very large selection;anything from up-to-date stuff to fabrics and laces that I used back in the early 80's. It's another long drive in the opposite direction and their prices are probably not that much cheaper than Hancock's.

Rhonda said...

Wilson's..got it! Next time I'm over that way I will have to check it out. Where at in Boaz?