Saturday, January 15, 2011

Winter Wonderland Day Five

Well, the city schools were still out due to snow so, we decided to take the day off also. It was time to get out of the house!! The children and I went to see Megamind. It was a really cute movie and nothing like I expected. The parking lot was still iced over but we made it inside with no problems.
Later, William and I went out for our regularly scheduled date night. He took me to see Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Oddly enough, the children had no interest in seeing this movie. I thought it was a great movie. I know it's hard to see a movie of a book that you enjoy so much but lucky for me, I have already forgotten most of the book. Therefore, the movie did not drive me crazy. :-)
I just have to say, I think they did a great job casting this movie! And this guy gets cuter and cuter! :-)

No comments: