
It was such a beautiful afternoon yesterday, that we had to get out of the house for awhile. We went for strolls, sat in the sunlight, and walked down to the pond. Nathan decided it was a good day to fish...

...and it was! He caught several catfish. Three were 2 feet long and weighed around 10 pounds. H

He caught 5 total in about an hours time. He released them all back into the water when he was finished. No fish were harmed.

This guy followed me around. He must have thought I was going to give him something to eat. He's such a pretty rooster.

These guy have been at it for months! I don't know what's up with them other than they are both toms and they are guarding their territory. I love seeing them all puffed up and strutting their stuff. So beautiful.
It was so nice to be outside and enjoy everything around us. It's nice to find beauty even in the most lifeless time of the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment