I have to title
this one mommy points because I should have racked up lots of extra mommy points for Easter. As you know, most of us had a stomach bug and did not feel like eating or dyeing eggs, or baking cookies. But some of us still felt fine. And even though I fell in the first category, I didn't want to ruin it for the 3 that weren't sick. SO..we dyed eggs, baked cookies and I even made a huge Easter lunch. It took all I had but I am thankful they enjoyed it.




My search for the perfect Easter plates is over!! I found these beautiful plates that match my bowls perfectly. William was so sweet to purchase them for me. You know I have a great husband who would buy me plates to use for only one day. Thank you sweetheart, I LOVE them!
1 comment:
Love your plates! I think I have a plate just like them. Where did you find them?
Post a Comment