
Yesterday, we went to William's dad's for a visit. When we turned in the driveway, we came across this roadblock. A storm has passed through and left a nice hickory tree across the drive.

Jack and Judy came down the mountain and moved the tree so we could pass. William's dad totally amazes me. He is 84 years old and in great shape. He used a chainsaw to cut up the tree and then moved it with a tractor. He also has a beautiful estate on top on of Buck's Island. Their yard is always nicely groomed and taken care of. I don't think they ever slow down. I wish I had his drive!

They took us out for dinner in honor of William's birthday. We ate at Outlaw Steakhouse in
Guntersville. We had a great visit and wonderful food.
We also saw a double rainbow yesterday. It had to be the prettiest rainbow that I have ever seen. I wanted to get a picture of it but it was kinda hard to drive and snap a photo at the same time.
As you can see, I am back to posting "yesterdays." :-) Maybe someday I will get back to posting "todays."
1 comment:
You're doing good. Love the updates!
Post a Comment