Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hump Day

Yesterday, I took my mom to lunch at Grandmother's House. Her birthday was on Monday but she already had lunch plans for that day. It had been awhile since either of us had been there.
Maddie has learned a new trick. As soon as the refrigerator door opens, she crawls in a grabs for a juice box.
She even know how to put the straw in it. She is very smart!
yummy. Of course one good squeeze and it's everywhere!! We usually save these for outside :-)
And lastly, I made a trip to the main library. I discovered the young adult fiction section. My family may never see me again. I will be holed up in my room reading. Lucky for them that these books are for youth so they will be day reads for me. It's nice to have something that takes you away from the real world for just a little while.

No comments: