




William took me to see the movie, Bright Star last night. It is the story of the poet John Keats. I really liked the movie. I love most movies set in the 1800's. This one will be added to my collection! It is only showing at the Hollywood 18. I have not seen any advertising for this movie and only happened upon it because it was a preview on Colin Firths movie, Accidental Husband. (which I liked also) I added a few screenshots from the movie.
If you do go see the movie, be sure to take your kleenex, that's all I'm saying!!!
2 comments:
Sounds like it's going to be one of my favorites, too. I'll be seeing it for sure, after I get New Moon over with. Love You
I love movies like this! I hope it is showing here in Tennessee somewhere. Rhonda, you have too much fun!! You are always doing the coolest things.Your blog is so fun to follow..plays, great movies, cake decorating,rare treasures...you know how to live!!
Post a Comment