So today while it was beautiful outside, I wanted to take our fall pictures. I know it is going to rain tomorrow and the leaves won't be as nice...but I was too tired and opted instead to spend the afternoon with my hubby. I have really missed spending time with him while I was sick. We did a little Christmas shopping and I finally found gigi's cupcakes. It is located behind steak out on whitesburg drive. Everyone on facebook has been talking about it so I had to find out what all the rave was. It is exactly as the name says...cupcakes. Nothing but cupcakes. All sorts of varieties at $3.00 each. I am sure the cost is to pay for the nice box it comes in. I didn't really want a cupcake. I was kinda hoping it was a bakery and I could buy petit fours ;-) But who wants to walk in and not buy something? So, I bought a carrot cake cupcake. (I did take off half the icing.)It was very good!
I have been enjoying reading your blogs even though I haven't felt up to commenting. I will get back to leaving comments right away...or at least tomorrow ;-)It was nice to know what was going on in the world while we were shut up in the house feeling poorly. It is nice to be back in the blog world!
No comments:
Post a Comment