It's finally happened. My children are too old for trick or treating and too old for the things held at the church. No one knew what to do with themselves this year. Since we haven't been feeling good, no one was in the mood to do anything. (except Nathan) We ended up going to a few relatives houses and back home to watch The Addams Family marathon.

Nathan wore his mustache all day and rode with us to a few houses.

Lydia dressed as a Kitty Cat.


Maddie was a Kangaroo.

Kathy and Carla stopped by mom's on their way to the bowling alley.

Lily Bug went as a 50's girl.


Maddie took no time to figure out what to do with the candy. Too bad she isn't old enough to enjoy it. I took it away as soon as I snapped this photo. I know,
gammy's mean, ;-)
1 comment:
Bless little Maddie's heart. You know - a little chocolate never hurt anybody : )
Post a Comment