I was talking to my friend Wendy about this book yesterday so please excuse me while I use my space for this conversation. (Wendy, this is a different book from the Helping Mommy book so I'm posting a few of the first pages so you can see it.) This is a classic golden book and I found it on amazon. I bought it as a gift for Maddie because it fits her perfectly. Rachael was my child who loved to play with dolls and then came Samantha who only liked stuffed animals. Then, I had Nathan. Nothing but dinosaurs for that one, And finally, I had Lydia. Who liked playing with her doll house for a short while but now she prefers barbies, calico critters, and pet shops. So you can imagine how happy I am to have a
grand baby who wants to play babies with me. I bought her all kinds of things to play Mommy for Christmas. I really hope she doesn't outgrow this stage anytime soon. I am hoping to learn to sew doll clothes before it ends :-)



oh, I thought he was Dan but I was mistaken. I
remember those little cars! They sure don't make things like they used too!





I think the little girl looks so much like Maddie. I can't wait to read this book to her!!!
PS...Don't forget that you can click on the picures to get a better view. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment