We went to the parade.
It was cold!
I finally got to meet Melissa, Camden and Richard. I feel like I have known them all my life. Blogs are amazing things.
We missed seeing the leprechaun and St. Patrick. Did anyone else see them? I don't think they were in it this year. They are usually in front of the jugglers.
Loved the Irish dancers, the bagpipers, the Shriners little cars, and the pirates singing Irish music.
Loved that all the people around me were clappers. They applauded our servicemen and all the special talent. It was fun to join in!
3 comments:
I saw the leprechaun. He was kinda short so you had to look over the people. By the way, my people on the west side were not clappers, and that was disappointing:(
Thanks for the pictures of the parade. We went to the Flying Monkey to hear/watch Slipknot play and watch the Irish Dancers. It was so much fun!
It was nice to meet you and all the kids, too! I feel like I know y'all cause i read about you all the time! Glad you knew about the cousins connection. I would have eventually gotten around to looking it up! Ha!
Dad & I agreed that the parade was not as long as this year. It was still fun. Hopefully we will see each other again before next St. Patrick's Day!
Post a Comment