Monday, March 15, 2010

Blog Housekeeping


Hey guys! It's that time of year that we begin our spring cleaning. So I wanted to take this opportunity to do a little blog clean up also.

First, I will be deleting all the links to blogs that haven't been posted on in a year. I assume you are no longer blogging. If you return to the blog world, please tell me because I really enjoy following you.

Secondly, I'll be removing the links to those blogs that have gone private. The links are there only so I can see when you update. Once you go private, the updating feature no longer works. I will put you in my bookmarks file so I can find you. Btw...if I have someone linked that doesn't want their link posted please feel free to tell me. I promise not to get offended. I only have it there because it lets me know when people update their blogs. I can move you to bookmarks also.

Thirdly, I know I have confused some of you with Rhondas Randoness. I deleted the link but forgot that I had followers. Sorry for any confusion I have caused but, I am only using that blog right now as a storage space. I use it to house all the things I find worth finding again. Things I want to sew, buy, or craft. You are still welcome to drop by.

And last but not least, I want to thank all those people who leave me comments. I REALLY appreciate them. It helps me to know that you are out there reading my blog. So, keep them coming! Also, if you have never left a comment, take time to leave one occasionally.

Hope to see some of you at the parade on Wed. if it doesn't rain!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

What time does the parade start? I'll try to fit it in on my busy schedule:)

Melissa @ The Littlest Lobo said...

Rhonda,
Love the new look on your blog and that photo is gorgeous! I always read you in a reader so just now seeing the changes.
We are going to the parade tomorrow. We will probably be right in front of the KaffeeKlatsch. Last year we got there early and parked right in front of it. Come by and say "Hello!" I bet Maddie and Camden would really hit it off!

Gia said...

Thanks for leaving the link to our blog! We're heading back to Kenya on May 17, 2010 so watch for new posts!!