Have you ever wondered what was inside some of the International Grocery stores in Huntsville? Well, I have. So, yesterday, Samantha and I went on an adventure and tried out a few of the shops on South Parkway.
Our first stop, a Korean grocery. This is a small grocery store but has lots of noodles and curry seasoning. This is where I bought the chips mentioned at the end of this post.

Next stop, The Far East Market.

It was a larger store with lots of space and shelving. This one was bustling with people of multiple races.

And our last stop was a Mexican Market. It had a very small collection of food items. The girl working there did not speak any
English and acted like she didn't like me being there. I started thinking that if you were new to America and didn't speak E
nglish then you might prefer shopping in a small place like this.

This is all I bought. Some fish shaped chips, potato flavored snacks,
yan yan sticks, and a mango.

I should have looked closer before purchasing these.
lol. They are octopus flavored!

Everyone was a good sport and tried a little of each. Well, Lydia couldn't make herself try the octopus chips
haha. The octopus chips weren't bad tasting. They tasted like pork rinds with a little hint of fish flavor aftertaste. The potato snack tasted like freeze dried potatoes and were very bland. We really liked the
yan yans. They were cookie sticks, with cute sayings on them, that you dip in a strawberry creme which tastes like icing. They were good.
It was a fun adventure!
2 comments:
octopus flavored chips sounds delicious! :) lol
Your 'blog world' is so exciting. I can't wait to see what happens next. I know that sounds sarcastic, but I'm serious. You're being adventurous while I'm trapped in a box waiting for dry weather so I can play outside.Good Job!
Post a Comment