Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Egg Hunt for little Peeps

This is the day before Easter and the second cousins have gathered together for a couple of hours to hunt eggs. It was such a joy to have everyone at my house for the hunt. It was such a bittersweet day having all my children, nieces and nephew here but now too old for the hunt. It's now a thing of the past and I will miss it terribly. I think I even teared up at one point. I am so thankful that Richie and Ginny brought their children over and let them hunt with Maddie.

Maddie took awhile to warm up to it but she managed to fill her basket in no time.
Lily Ann is the oldest of the three so she was an old pro.
Lorelei was a go-getter like her mommy. You would think she had been practicing all week. She jumped right in there and went to work!
Trying to get a picture of three wiggle worms was almost impossible.
Richie and Theresa. I'm thankful for these two people who manage to always put a smile on my face.
Lydia was on hand to help if any of the girls needed assistance.
Rickey is chilling with the bunnies. Lorelei want him to see them. She liked the bunnies.

No comments: