Eek...it's the last day of February and I haven't posted anything in the last three weeks. I am uploading all my photos from the month because this blog helps me to keep track of what happened and when. Hopefully some day I will find time to scrapbook again and I will have this blog to remind me of what happened during the year.
So, here are the last three weeks in one very long post. I would suggest starting at the bottom and working your way up. That is the correct order of events. But on the other hand, it is written from top to bottom. Oh well..you decide. :-)

Maddie wants me to take every one's picture lately. She likes to have her picture taken.
Lydia finished the dress she was sewing with
Brigette Christopher (boy that was weird writing..I wanted to say Knapp) so I took a few pictures to commemorate the moment. She did an excellent job!

I may make another post titled The Adventure of Taking Lydia's photo. I have an array of pictures that I could use. She is harder to get a photo of than Maddie.

up close front view.

up close back view

This is where Nathan spent the last week. He cleaned out 5 stalls for our neighbor.

and dumped it on his grape vines.

The he spread it neatly under the vines.

We spent a fun day with the
Christophers last week. While we were there,
Brigette invited the girls over for a sewing lesson. This is the first phase of a dress they are putting together.

The children really enjoyed spending the day with their friends.

And of course, so did I!
I was blessed to be able to hangout with two of my dearest friends this week.
Gia and I went to breakfast the first part of the week but I don't have pictures of that. I really appreciate her letting me tag along to Costco with her.

We celebrated Teddy's birthday. OK, so maybe this is just an excuse for Samantha to buy a cookie cake but who is complaining.

Maddie learned to steer her car.

Field Trip to
Burritt Museum











heart waffles for Valentines breakfast.

It's so hard to get a picture of a busy little girl who doesn't stay still for more than a second.

Minnie Mouse chocolates and Minnie Mouse sucker.

Maddie's second driving lesson. She thinks it's like a coin ride and she will only press the gas and enjoy the ride. Gotta work on the steering process :-)

Lydia packed all her dolls nice and neat in her wagon...

And away they go for a nice drive

Molly was not happy about this...

William and I took a joy ride to the Dam and sat and enjoyed a nice warm day. A barge happened to come through while we were there.

the birds flocked behind the boat. we assume the churning of the water brought the fish to the surface and they were diving to get them.

such a huge tugboat

it snowed AGAIN!

Lily Ann celebrated her third birthday with a princess party. The focus on my camera went a bit crazy so my pictures from the party are limited.

Cinderella cake made by Ginny

Princess Aurora cake made by Ginny. She did such a womderful jon on them.

a great book I found at NH library.

tea party with scones and tea.
No comments:
Post a Comment