I know some of you have been wondering if I would ever post again. Well, here are a few photos and there are more to come over the next few day. I hope you enjoy catching up.
The reason for no posts.
1.) Maddie will not be still long enough for me to get a photo
and 2.) my children are not cooperating with me taking their photos. They do not want to be put on my blog. So, you see, it's kinda hard to blog about our life without including them. They won't even let me take a personal photo because they are afraid I will blog it.
So, what to do? I am going to try to blog at least once a week (Fridays) and title the post glimpses. I don't know what the photos will consist of but, it will be something we have done for the week. Hopefully, I will get a little cooperation.
love you all and wish you all a great day!
Seasonal Coloring Pages
4 weeks ago
1 comment:
These are fun pictures and, you're doing better than lots of us!!! :)
Post a Comment