Wednesday, September 22, 2010

To my Mommy, by Maddie

While you were at work today, I went out to eat lunch. They gave me my very own cup.
They even let me have a crayon and paper. I looked at GeGe to make sure it was o.k. first. You know how she is about crayons. But this time she let me have one :-) Could it get any better?!
well, yes it did! Gege took me outside and let me pet the bull.
I was looking for his teeth. He must be older than peanut because he didn't have any teeth. Or at least he wouldn't open his mouth. Gege said it was time to go but I wanted to stay and play with the bull. Finally, she reminded that my baby was in the car.

I wanted to take baby to see the bull but gege said "no." I pitched a small fit because I knew baby wanted to see the bull. I fell asleep on the way home. Gege is hoping I will sleep until you get home :-) It was a fun day.

No comments: