
Today was a pleasant day. There were things I really needed to be doing but instead I put them aside and enjoyed having a day off. I sat outside in my lawn chair listening to the birds serenade me. One little bird was busy gathering straw for a nest that he is building in the grape vines. Another little bird found my finch sock hanging in the tree and spent a vast amount of time there filling his belly. It was like something from a Disney movie. I love my cozy little backyard.
Later, we broke the silence and jumped in the pool! We swam for several hours and played blindfold tag. We finished the evening off by stargazing. If you look in the sky right at sunset, the first super bright star you see out will be the planet Mars. Special thanks to Dan
Satterfield for answering my question about the star on
facebook.
2 comments:
Sounds great! Now how did you get the underwater picture?
)I have an underwater camera case that surrounds my camera to protect it. I usually use it at the beach and when it is raining but I got brave yesterday and put it under water for the first time. It stayed air tight!pretty cool eh?
Post a Comment