It has been a very busy time around here. It has been a long time since we had a baby in the house. It is taking some getting used to. We have had lots of visitors, gifts, dirty diapers, and crying this week. The one thing we haven't had lots of is SLEEP! Rachael and Madelyn are both doing well. Rachael makes nursing look so easy that I am a bit jealous. Rachael has extended her stay with us and is staying an extra week. I am trying to help as much as possible.
We also had several other events happen this week: Lily Ann turned one and had her first birthday party.

I can't believe it has been a whole year since she was born.

James and Kyla were just a couple of the visitors we had. We have really enjoyed our visits with everyone.

This is Madelyn at one week old. In a couple of days I will be taking her two week old photos. I think she is growing a little but it is hard to tell because I see her everyday.

Wendy and her children came by to visit also. It was so fun to get this picture of all three girls with their babies. Madelyn is surrounded by handsome young men ;-)

And I took this one today. There is nothing as precious as little feet and hands.
On a last note, I am sorry I haven't answered e-mails. I have had very little time to sit down at the computer.
Also, thank you for all the congratulation comments!
2 comments:
She is beautiful. Praying the transition is a smooth one for Rachel in the next couple of weeks.
She's a doll!! Now you have a reason to scrapbook again!
Post a Comment