Friday, January 30, 2009

Without Further Ado...

Meet Madelyn Rose
7 lbs 10 ounces
20 inches long




7 comments:

katie said...

Congratulations Rachel!!!!
She is so beautiful!!!! Good work!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!!! Two beautiful girls!! Maddie is so sweet and Rachael looks wonderful for just giving birth! Good job Rachael! (And Rhonda!!) Looking forward to seeing you soon.

~*Lisa*~ said...

Oh My Goodness she is beautiful and your baby looks amazing. I wished I had looked that good after giving birth. :) I am so happy for you guys. Blessings!

kjg said...

How very very beautiful are they. Can't wait to Hug and Hold.

Congratulations!

Much Love,

Aunt Kyla

Anonymous said...

woo hoo!new cuzin is cute as can be:)

-kathy and carla♥

Mimi said...

Congratulations!!! Madelyn is so adorable! I also have to agree with the above comments - Rachael, you look amazing! :)

Elaine, AL said...

Hey, I left you a comment but I couldn't find it...I bet you didn't expect to see me... I miss you, I wish we could get together sometime! Grandmother she is a dollbaby, you are very Blessed