Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Lowe's Mill

A couple of weeks ago, we visited Lowe's Mill. Saturday is the day set aside for artist to set up and sell their wares. It was interesting to say the least. It is also a bit tight for a stroller so I would recommend using an umbrella stroller if you need one.



An artist selling his paintings.
Karma rags is a store inside the Mill that sells retro clothing.
Lydia picked out this dress and said she thought every mother should wear dresses like this one. She was serious. It cost $65.- so I won't be buying you all one so no worries LOL.
This is the original Mill elevator. I think it was the most fascinating thing there.

We went hoping to find Fred Bread and buy some honey whole wheat bread. But when he finally showed up, he had a variety of bread but not the one I was hoping to buy.

It is definitely an "interesting" place to visit and reminds you that there are a variety of people in this world.

No comments: