and a shallow part for wading. Something for everyone! It was a pleasant day and we all enjoyed the little break we were able to take. Now, back to work.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Road Trip
Yesterday I awoke and told William I needed a road trip. I have been working non-stop on the house for the past couple of weeks and I needed a break. We loaded up the kids and headed to the Sipsey Wilderness, hoping the woods would be cooler than anywhere else. We visited a new place called Kinlock Falls. It was pretty nice and we stayed the day there.
falls to play in...
cliffs to jump off...
a nice ledge to sit on and knit when you tire of wading and swimming. (Samantha)...

and a shallow part for wading. Something for everyone! It was a pleasant day and we all enjoyed the little break we were able to take. Now, back to work.
and a shallow part for wading. Something for everyone! It was a pleasant day and we all enjoyed the little break we were able to take. Now, back to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment