Back by popular demand. Well, by my sister Theresa anyways.
haha. Here is an up-to-date recap of what has been going on lately.

We celebrated Teddy's birthday. Something we have done since Samantha was a small child and she still enjoys it.

Lydia relaxes...

...while Nathan works hard.

We dug a pond.

Maddie practiced riding with no hands. She gets this from her foolish father who rides his motorcycle the exact same way.

Samantha made cookies...

...more fun cookies.

William had a birthday.

Lydia performed with the Kids Choir.

Mother's Day.

Rachael's second mother's day.

Carla turned 16! Look out for a new driver on the roads.

Samantha before graduation.

Samantha graduated with honors. Way to go sweetie!

Graduation.

Samantha's graduation class. We had over 40 graduates attend the ceremony. Which is only one half of the class. There were nearly 100 seniors this year. My, how homeschooling has grown!

It was a beautiful ceremony.

Samantha and Mrs. Simmons. The best science teacher ever!

Jennifer, Dakota, and Hunter stayed and
fellowshiped with us after the ceremony. Thank you to everyone who attended the service. It really meant a lot to us!

And,I had lunch with one of my closest friends. She left for Africa two days ago. I can't wait to hear about all the wonderful things that are taking place over there.
There you go! I will try to do better. But, I have to mention...someone hasn't updated theirs since Mother's Day. Just saying....lol
2 comments:
Very good update! I was getting dizzy riding around in that wagon. Congratulations to Samantha - she gets it from her favorite aunt. Carla looks great with her hair pulled back and glasses off. We get to see her pretty face. Nathan is a hard worker. The pond begins look great! Lydia is good at relaxing - she gets that from me, too. Maddie is a little dare devil, hopefully she has the luck of the Irish. Mother's Day was great- congratulations on surviving it. And William is getting older as we speak (or type). I hope your friend has a great trip to Africa.
My blog should update any day now. I went to Bio yesterday and got things situated to start back on May 28th. Life's good!
Oh, yeah, Happy Birthday to Teddy and the cookies look delicious! (the word 'begins' should be 'beginnings', oops!
Post a Comment