Friday, July 10, 2009

A quick catch up of the last two weeks

who knew one balloon could be so much fun!
Me and my daddy on Father's Day.
Maddie is enthralled with her grandfather. She's in my lap stretching her head to see William. She gives him the biggest smiles of all.
William and I celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary. We had a deal before we got married that I would get one rose per year that we are married. Here are my 19 beautiful roses!

William's dad invited the kids over for a few days. Lydia enjoyed playing with their pastor's grand daughter for the day. Nathan helped his grandad rebuild a carburetor and learned to ride a motorcycle. Now he is saving his money to buy one!
Friday nights are our date nights. On occasion we will go to Ditto Landing and watch the sun set. It's one of my favorite things to do. I took this picture because I teased Will that this would be us one day. The man and woman here are at least in their 70's and were the cutest couple ever. I can see Will and I doing the same thing years from now.
Grandfather is doing a no-no and has been caught in action! Maddie is helping him eat his popsicle.
4th of July Pictures...


Maddie sucks her thumb. She is the first one in our family to do so.

We went to Bridge Street to watch fireworks. We were in a traffic jam for an hour and a half before we got parked. But the fireworks were beautiful.

Leave comments so I'll know if I still have any readers...

1 comment:

Gia said...

19 years!!! Good for you guys! That's quite an accomplishment!!!! Pick a date in early August for us to get together and put it on your calendar now! I'll have pictures and stuff from our trip.