Sunday, April 5, 2009

Our chunky monkey

Here are Madelyn's two month old photos. I will update with her height and weight once I have talked to Rachael just to make sure I have it right. I know she was in the 95 percentile for her height. She is going to be tall! Also, she's a little heavier than babies her size but she needs the extra weight to balance out her length.
We are still dealing with the crying. The doctor said some babies have a problem calming themselves and it should level off some in the next three weeks. We checked out a tape from the library called "the happiest babies on the block" and it was very informational. If nothing else, it confirmed what the doctor had said and now we know for certain that it is common and not something we are doing. I have never seen a baby cry so much! She is getting better and she will even smile for us now. Rachael goes back to work on Tues. and I will be keeping Maddie. Please keep me in your prayers!!!

**update** Madelyn weighed 12 lbs and 8 ounces and was 24 inches long.


1 comment:

~*Lisa*~ said...

She is beautiful! :) My Bella was a crybaby (literally) I burned up so many blow dryers and at least one vacuum. That seemed to be the only thing that would keep her calm. Have you tried a sound machine? White nose is always did the trick for our crybaby's! :) Praying for you Nana! :)