I promised Lydia a picnic so a promise is a promise. I woke up yesterday and told the kids to pick up the house and get ready to go on a picnic. We were taking the day off. In hindsight, I can see this was a smart plan. It is only 54 degrees out right now and it's not supposed to warm back up till next week. We are scheduled for spring break next week but if it's not going to be warm out then I think we will wait another week. It's one of the perks of homeschooling.



we weren't the only ones enjoying the day. The squirrels were running around and gathering food.

these guys can crack me up sometimes. As you can tell, Nathan didn't enjoy his sisters sitting on him.



no really...I can do this...i hated to tell him it was impossible because it was too steep. He figured it out eventually.
ok...it really is harder than it looks. It took Lydia a few tries before she realized she wouldn't be able to show her brother up. Samantha attempted it a few times too. After all, it LOOKS easy!

William showed up on the last leg of the trail and surprised us.
No comments:
Post a Comment